Author Topic: David Arcay Spanish Nymphing and Dryfly Class  (Read 48 times)

Gary Hanke

• Competition Organizer
  • 5 Star Member
  • Edmonton, Alberta
    • View Profile
David Arcay Spanish Nymphing and Dryfly Class
« on: August 01, 2017, 06:44:14 PM »
Some posts on the topic from Facebook.

To say the least it was an extremely positive presentation. I would highly recommend to anyone at any caliber to attend Davids class.

JP Forget Indeed I did! Taking home skills I'm going to use for the remainder of my fly-fishing life.
LikeShow more reactions Reply 3 July 30 at 5:43am
Manage
Gimli Wilson
Gimli Wilson Would have went but this camp gig is messing with my fishing time. 😪
LikeShow more reactions Reply 2 July 30 at 5:51am
Manage
Chris Iskiw
Chris Iskiw Unbelievable Fisherman !!! A game changer !!! there are really no words,to say....what i really witnessed,and learned...
LikeShow more reactions Reply 4 July 30 at 6:25am
Manage
Gary Hanke
Gary Hanke Did you get any sleep last night? I know you went to bed thinking you still have so much to learn as I did.
LikeShow more reactions Reply 1 July 30 at 9:33am
Manage
Gary Hanke

Write a reply...
Choose File
Dean Kucey
Dean Kucey The approach is so soft and quiet. For those that think you need big gear for big fish are so wrong. The whole package from rod to leader to line makes s world of difference. Truely amazing watching a world class angler in his element
LikeShow more reactions Reply 4 July 30 at 7:15am
Manage
Gary Hanke
Gary Hanke Beyond words isn't it Dean Kucey.
LikeShow more reactions Reply July 30 at 9:34am
Manage
Dean Kucey
Dean Kucey Yep. It's got me thinking of changing my whole approach to the sport. This approach is really no more work in prepping for a day on the water. I have lots of work to master techniques but in the long run I think it's going to be easier on my body that my current style. This is going to be one more arrow in the quiver to make a day on the water a huge success
LikeShow more reactions Reply 2 July 30 at 9:40am
Manage
Gary Hanke

Write a reply...

Choose File
Gaby Roy
Gaby Roy What an amazing day. I'm stull in awe of what I witnessed. David is truly a master at his craft.
LikeShow more reactions Reply 4 July 30 at 7:22am
Manage
Gary Hanke
Gary Hanke It will take a few days to mentally digest....trust me on that....not my first fishout with this caliber of angler.
LikeShow more reactions Reply July 30 at 10:15am
Manage
Gary Hanke

Write a reply...
Choose File
Paul Creurer
Paul Creurer Where do we sign up?
LikeShow more reactions Reply 1 July 30 at 8:36am
Manage
Gary Hanke
Gary Hanke The class was posted and pinned to the top of AFF for three months. lol maybe some other time.
LikeShow more reactions Reply 1 July 30 at 9:14am
Manage
Paul Creurer
Paul Creurer New to the group...
LikeShow more reactions Reply 1 July 30 at 9:17am
Manage
View more replies
Gary Hanke

Write a reply...
Choose File
Kevin Cucheron
Kevin Cucheron Thanks Gary for putting this class together. It really was money well spent and I took home more than I know what to do with. I stayed up late last night tying leaders and making mini fly line loops just so I wouldn't forget. I already forgot how he di...See More
LikeShow more reactions Reply 3 July 30 at 9:38am
Manage

Gary Hanke replied 2 Replies
Gary Hanke
Gary Hanke Hopefully and I think maybe now many people understand the reason why we host and teach "Masterclass Series" Flyfishing and Flytying. These people are of a very high caliber as instructors with exceptional credentials behind them. These are the type of...See More
LikeShow more reactions Reply 2 11 hrs Edited
Manage
Lee Wandler
Lee Wandler Absolutely amazing day spent learning and watching the techniques of David. Now it's time to spend many hours practicing what I was taught.
LikeShow more reactions Reply 2 July 30 at 4:30pm
Manage

Gary Hanke replied 1 Reply
Chris Puchniak
Chris Puchniak Yeah, your guys' posts pretty sum up what I think about that Arcay dude. Lol.
LikeShow more reactions Reply 1 July 30 at 10:23pm
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 06:47:43 PM by Gary Hanke »
Flyfishing is my love and flytying is my mistress
PRO-tyer-for-Semperfli-Essential-Fly
Cdn. Distributor for, Semperfli, Hends Products, Eikre Rods and Reels, Stonfo, Hanak Competion, Eastslopes Distributor Ltd.
Fmr. Team Captain 2015 Worlds Championship-Bosnia
Exe/Comp. Canadian National 2013-Calga