Author Topic: 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship August 6-12, 2018, Myczkowce, Poland  (Read 291 times)

Todd Oishi

• Administrator
  • 5 Star Member
  • Maple Ridge, B.C., Canada
    • View Profile
    • North American Loch-Style Fly Fishing Championship

This thread is dedicated to discussions, news, updates and results for the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship, which is being held in Myczkowce, Poland from August 6 to 12, 2018.

The championship will have 4 river sessions on the San River, and 1 loch-style fishing session on Myczkowce Reservoir.

Here is the official website for the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship: http://www.wyffc2018.com/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:13:56 AM by Todd Oishi »
For me, the quality of a trout is not measured in inches or pounds, but rather by the journey and circumstances that allowed our paths to cross...

Todd Oishi

• Administrator
  • 5 Star Member
    • View Profile
Team Results after Session One of the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship:

Individual Results after Session One of the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 08:12:42 AM by Todd Oishi »
For me, the quality of a trout is not measured in inches or pounds, but rather by the journey and circumstances that allowed our paths to cross...

Norm Godding

• Canadian Youth National Fly Fishing Team Assistant Coach
  • 5 Star Member
    • View Profile
Brings back great memories of Canada being in first place last year after session #1.  What an amazing team they were!!

Todd Oishi

• Administrator
  • 5 Star Member
    • View Profile
Team Results after Session Two of the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship:

Individual Results after Session Two of the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 11:22:34 AM by Todd Oishi »

Todd Oishi

• Administrator
  • 5 Star Member
    • View Profile
Team Results after Session Three of the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship:

Individual Results after Session Three of the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 07:49:31 AM by Todd Oishi »

Todd Oishi

• Administrator
  • 5 Star Member
    • View Profile
Team Results after Session Four of the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship:

Individual Results after Session Four of the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship:

Todd Oishi

• Administrator
  • 5 Star Member
    • View Profile
Team Results after Session Five of the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship:

Individual Results after Session Five of the 2018 Youth World Fly Fishing Championship: