The next Loch-Style Fly Fishing Competition, which is a part of the "2012 Summer Series", will be held on Sunday, June 10, 2012, at Sasamat Lake near Belcarra Park in Port Moody, British Columbia (8:00am - 4:30pm).
Sasamat Lake, Loch-Style Fly Fishing Mini-Comp - Sunday, June 10, 2012Schedule of Events:
Boats go in the water around 8:00am
Session 1: 9:00am to 12:00pm
Session 2: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
12:00pm - 1:00pm The Youth Team members will be serving a hot dog and burger lunch, as a part of their fundraising projects, so please bring along some cash to help support their cause.
1. Max # of Entrants: 40
2. FIPS-Mouche Rules
3. Entry Fees/Payouts: None
4. Eligible Fish Species: Rainbow and Cutthroat trout.
5. Minimum length for scoring points: 20cm.
6. Number of Sessions: 2 Sessions.
7. Time Period for Each Session: 3 hours.
8. Number of Competitors per Team: 2 competitors (Individual Competitors will be paired up).
9. A competition venue (Sasamat Lake) "no-fishing policy" will apply to all competitors affective as of 8:00am Monday, June 4th, 2012.
This competition, as well as the rest of the Summer Series, will allow participants a unique opportunity to participate in a series of friendly-spirited competitions, and to gain some additional competition experience - through the sharing of our collective knowledge and supporting each other.
Please mark this event on your calendar and respond here or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
to confirm that you're able to attend. I really want to encourage newcomers and fly fishers of all skill levels to come out and see what it's all about. Please keep in mind that it costs absolutely nothing to enter, so you've got absolutely nothing to lose...