Author Topic: Innovative Fly Fisher's Photo Gallery is Up & Running!!!  (Read 1429 times)

Todd Oishi

• Administrator
  • 5 Star Member
  • Maple Ridge, B.C., Canada
    • View Profile
    • North American Loch-Style Fly Fishing Championship
Innovative Fly Fisher's Photo Gallery is Up & Running!!!
« on: April 05, 2012, 09:31:37 AM »
Just a quick note to let you know that I've uploaded a program that will allow you to create your own photo album in our "Gallery" portion of this forum.

Here's a quick tutorial on how to create your own photo album in our "Gallery" portion of this forum, where you can upload/store your photos.

1 ) Just click on the "Gallery" tab that's located near the top of this page.
2 ) Click on any one of the unused Gallery Names (Photo Gallery 1 to 9) where you wish to store your photos.
3 ) Click the "Add Picture" button to start uploading your photo.
4 ) When the new window opens you simply add a "Title" for the photo.
5 ) Select the Photo Gallery Name that you've chosen from the "Category" drop box.
6 ) Click on the "Browse" button and find your photo, and then double-click on the photo to open it.
7 ) Click on the "Add Picture" button on the bottom of the page to upload it to the Photo Gallery that you've selected.
8 ) Repeat this process and ensure that all of your photos are saved in the Photo Gallery that you've selected.
9 ) Send an email to the moderators (Todd Oishi and Chris Puckniac) informing us of the name of the album you've uploaded your photos into, and the new name you've chosen for your album, so we can make the necessary changes.

** Note: It would be very helpful if everyone's photo gallery title included their real names, so others will be able to find and view your photos...

Once you've created an album and saved your photos, they can then be uploaded from your album and posted within your posts by simply copying the text in the "Direct Link" box on that particular photo's page, and pasting it between 2 boxed symbols with the text: [ i m g ] displayed at the beginning of the link and [ / i m g ] at the end, but without any gaps between the letters, symbols and direct link address, as shown below:

[ img]http://innovativeflyfisher.com/forum/gallery/2_05_04_12_3_10_45.jpeg[/img]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 01:24:30 PM by Todd Oishi »
For me, the quality of a trout is not measured in inches or pounds, but rather by the journey and circumstances that allowed our paths to cross...

Ross Pearson

• 5 Star Member
  • Langley, BC Canada
    • View Profile
Re: Innovative Fly Fisher's Photo Gallery is Up & Running!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 10:28:51 PM »
Thanks Todd.